The Scandinavian Fashion House J.Lindeberg was founded in Stockholm 1996 with the vision to challenge the establishment of the fashion and golf. Since the first collections, J.Lindeberg has successfully combined the worlds of fashion and sport, offering outstanding products for a modern lifestyle.
Today J.Lindeberg distribution covers more than 35 countries. The company has gone through a successful transition during the last years and has an ambitious future plan.
We are currently looking for an experience Buying Manager for Mens Wear to be based at the head office in central Stockholm. You will manage a team of seven and be reporting to the VP.
The main task will be to lead and develop the buying team for menswear, working close together with the creative team to make sure that things are executed on the right time and with the right quality level.
Part of the job will also be to support our Asian HQ in Beijing – where we have a fast-growing business – task will be to bridge the resources and utilize them in the right way.Your main responsibilities:
- Overall responsible for main category outerwear together with experienced assistant
- Lead, manage and develop a team 7 and together with management set the plan going forward for Mens Fashion Buying
- Set and make sure that we keep the overall planning and key milestones.
- Safeguard that we buy things in right quality and at the right price – value for money.
- Together with the controller team set the range plan for the season and make sure that key styles will be in collection align plan with creative team
- Present the collections internally and possible external together with the buying and creative team at example sales meetings
- Work closely with Asian HQ to secure bridge between Asian and Stockholm team.
- Supplier travelling and relevant fairs across the World – app 6-10 times a year.
- Part of the supply chain management team
In order to be successful in this role we are convinced that you have a deep passion for product development and a commercial understanding of supply chain, production and sourcing. You are good at handling and prioritize tasks and enjoy working both high and low and are someone who is getting things done.Skills and experience Required
- Relevant textile education or gained equivalent knowledge through your professional experience and strong experience from similar position (5+ years)
- Strong product knowledge within fashion production
- You are energetic, dynamic, like to be challenged and ambitious
- Organized team player with strong interpersonal and management skills
- Located in Sweden or open to move to Sweden
- Professional business English language skills is required
We look forward to your application with an updated CV as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process include these in your application. Please also note that the applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.