Stokke develops products that are all designed in the best interest of the child. Stokke's unique and innovative solutions are sold worldwide. Stokke is focused on long-term growth and building a strong and sustainable brand. Based in Ålesund, Norway, and with offices in Europe, US and Asia, Stokke can also offer a truly international work environment.
Stokke are searching for a REGIONAL MARKETING MANAGER, EMERGING MARKETS, EMEA (M/F) to develop growth strategies, country marketing plans and actions/executions to drive growth based on the marketing calendar and in accordance with the global marketing strategy. This job requires strong cooperation with area sales managers, online marketing & e-commerce, Moscow flagship store, retail marketing, headquarter functions and external agencies.
The position is based at the company's offices in Moscow, Russia.
- Ongoing development and amendment of the marketing activity plans for Emerging Markets in the EMEA region with focus on key priority markets’ planning (Russia – the biggest and by far the most important market, Poland, Turkey, and Greece), coordination and follow-up of new product launches.
- Defining marketing plans and actions to grow traffic to Moscow flag-ship store.
- Measurement effect of implemented activities and taking initiatives to increase effectiveness of marketing investments.
- Collecting market and competitors’ insights and analysing (sales) results as argumentation for decision making.
- Ensuring best practice sharing of marketing initiatives across all markets.
- Driving Stokke brand value up via building relationships with key influencers, creating on-line word-of-mouth and by implementing the PR strategy, social media activities – in key markets through the local PR agencies/freelancers.
- Developing effective media spending, focused on digital, in cooperation with the Online marketing team.
- Organization end consumer fairs and consumer events.
- Proposing, developing and implementing key account specific activities, in strong cooperation with Retail marketing and Sales teams.
- Responsibility for the marketing budget: establishing budget proposals related to the country and on-going tracking and reporting.
- People responsibility for a Marketing Coordinator.
- At least 7 years of consumer marketing experience within global/international brand context (premium consumer brand is a plus), including specific experience in the development and execution of regional consumer strategies and programs.
- Profound knowledge of marketing, (online) media, PR, retail landscape.
- Skilled in developing marketing plans.
- Results oriented, purpose driven and self-motivated.
- Creative thinker, strong in analytical thinking, able to set right priorities in a complex region.
- Strong leader, team player and conflict mediator across different company departments.
- Hard working and dedicated. Family situation which allows flexibility when needed due to a big regional responsibility. Ready to accept a dynamic and fast changing structure based on team performance and company needs.
- Fluent Russian and English in oral and written communication.